Date: July 30TH , 2015
|NAME: QUARTSON DICKSON DOMINICK|
|DATE OF BIRTH: September 06, 1989|
|PLACE OF BIRTH: TAMALE|
|MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE|
|RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION: CHRISTIAN|
POSTAL ADDRESS: C/O Mrs. IRENE AMARTEY
P. O. BOX 3ER
TAMALE –NORTHERN REGION
TELEPHONE NO: +233 ( 0) 248401215/ 209100331
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
To work towards the development of the rural agriculture sector, effective management of natural resources and gender-based community development in Ghana and the world at large.
- I am confident, flexible and highly motivated gentleman with proven ability to communicate and win the confidents of clients and community members
- I am well organized, a team player with a natural ability to adapt to new or challenging environments.
- I am highly sociable and moves along with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- A team player with excellent written and oral communication skill.
- Ability to work in a rural environment.
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to education and development work.
- Good facilitation, teaching and training skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Appealed knowledge in Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Integrity, Honesty, Loyalty and Faithfulness
LANGUAGE SPEAKING WRITING READING
ENGLISH Excellent Excellent Excellent
TWI Excellent Fair Fair
HAUSA Good Fair Fair
- September 2010- December 2014: University for Development Studies -Tamale
Bachelor of Science Degree (BSc) Renewable Natural Resources Management (Major; forestry, range and wildlife Management. minors; Environmental management).
University for Development Studies Third Trimester Field Practical Programme; identification and prioritization of the Nmondani community development problems and a proposal on the need to provide a four unit classroom block for the Nmondani community.
‘’Indigenous control methods of pest and diseases of livestock’s in the Savelugu District of the Northern Region of Ghana’’
- September 2006- May 2009: Anglican Senior High School – Kumasi
West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) – Agriculture Science
- September 2002 – April 2005: Royal Education Complex Junior Secondary School – Kumasi. Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)
- September 2010 to July 25, 2015: Field Officer/ Director for Youth policy and Leadership Development, Kayaba Management Foundation (KAYFUND, a Nongovernmental agriculture organization)-Tamale/Northern Region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and evaluation of KAYFUND projects.
- Training of rural farmers on new and improve technologies and techniques of farming.
- Assisting in agriculture researches in northern Ghana for Sustainable Agricultural Development.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- September 2014 to August 31, 2015: Teaching Assistant- Tamale Polytechnic. Northern Region
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting lecturers during lectures and agricultural research works at the Department of Agric. Engineering.
- Teaching/ tutorials for higher national diploma students.
- Reading and Writing
- Wildlife games
COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES, VOLUNTARY WORK AND INTERNSHIP
- Two (2) series of community based development research at Nanumba South District in the Northern Region intended at providing useful services to Ghanaian rural community through the exchange of knowledge and its applications in order to address their felt needs.
- Outreach Programmes on creating environmental awareness in the Northern region of Ghana, responsibilities of a natural resource student (RENARSA).
- Identification and inspection of forages and paddocks. Developing and testing for new means of breaking seed dormancy. (Kpong- Tamale Animal Breeding Station-MoFA, Savelugu)
- Laboratory water research and regular field inspection. CSIR-ADECK (Water Research), Akosombo.
- Hussein Yunus Alhassan Mr. Abdul Razak
Chief Executive Officer Department of Agriculture Engineering
Kayaba Management Foundation Tamale Polytechnic – Northern Region
Phone Number: +233244853414/ 0204405628 Phone Number: 020632080
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
- John Naada
Regional Manager, Wildlife Division
Ghana Forestry Commission
Bolgatanga- Upper East Region/ Ghana
Phone Number: +233204066367/ 0244167419