THE FOUNDER AND THE C.E.O OF KAYABA MANAGEMENT FOUNDATION
HUSSEIN YUNUS ALHASSAN born in Tamale in the year 1962 is a Ghanaian and a founder of Kayaba management Foundation popularly known as Kayfund.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
HUSSEIN YUNUS ALHASSAN have skills and expertise in the following areas: Post harvest loss assessment and measurements, Data collection, analysis and design of improved indigenous post-harvest storage structures for small scale farmers, training of small scale farmers and marketers on post-harvest temperature control, guidance and counseling and curriculum design. I also have expertise in Agriculture, Horticulture, Post-harvest technology, rural community development and Leadership & Youth Development.Read More
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER
Imoro Sampoko Rahinatu
YEAR INSTITUTION CERTIFICATE AWARDED
2009-2012 Tamale Polytechnic Higher National Diploma (HND) Accounting option
2003-2006 Nalerigu Secondary School WASSCE
2001-2003 Winamzua Junior High School BECE
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Statements of accounts and financial statements.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and accounts.
- Preparation of Payrolls and procurements
- Keeps records of Organization’s assets and properties
- Keep records of audited Accounts and Environmental Audits
- Payments and receipts.
COORDINATOR FOR YOUTH POLICY AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
QUARTSON DICKSON DOMINIC
- I am confident, flexible and highly motivated gentleman with proven ability to communicate and win the confidence of clients and community members
- I am well organized, a team player with a natural ability to adapt to new or challenging environments.
- I am highly sociable and moves along with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Bachelor of Science Agricultural technology (AGRONOMY OPTION)
Institution: University for development studies (UDS)
Class: 2nd class honour (upper division)
Project work title: Evaluation of Different Concentration of Moringa Leaf Extract for Control of Yam Rot Fungi.
Courses: Post-harvest technology, Plant Pathology, plant breeding, Crop physiology, Soil survey, Research methods in Agronomy. Symbiosis in crop production, Entomology, weed science, Storage pest management, Experimental design, Agro-forestry, Agricultural Statistics, Soil Chemistry and physics, Insect control etc.Read More